Since its founding in 1990, /training/etc Inc. has conducted on-site training for hundreds of high profile firms. To view a sample list of our clients, read "About Us." As a small, woman-owned company, we are active in all sectors of the economy. Whether it's your classroom or ours, /training/etc Inc. delivers the quality training your organization needs.
/training/etc Inc. represents an outstanding collaboration of masterful software trainers who specialize in the design and delivery of educational programs for the technical professional. We have earned our reputation as artists in the transfer of knowledge, with an instructional staff that is consistently rated superior by our clients and our students. It is clear to us that the instructor is the most important resource in the classroom. That's why /training/etc Inc. instructors are:
- talented subject matter experts with a wide variety of applications experience;
- skilled practitioners who are also experienced in course development; and
- personable communicators who have the technical and interpersonal skills that insure a successful learning experience.
Courses are a comprehensive blend of lecture and hands-on lab exercises and prepare students to perform at optimized skill levels. We offer programmer and end-user training in a variety of subject matter areas, including:
- Application Servers (including WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, Ruby on Rails, and GlassFish);
- Programming Languages (including a complete Java curriculum);
- Web Services;
- Object Technologies;
- Web Design and Development;
- Linux, RedHat, and SuSE;
- UNIX and Solaris;
- Networking and Security;
- Microsoft Technical and Microsoft Office;
- Project Management;
- Business Analysis; and
- Oracle and MySQL Databases.